Thursday, May 22, 2008

Use Federal Exemptions if State Does Not Allow Non-resident to Use Exemptions

In re Nickerson, _____________ (Bkrtcy. WD Mo. 2007) - 180 day period is Kansas, issue whether debtor can use Kansas if not resident in Kansas, some states allow non-residents to use their exemptions, also savings provision in 522, Kansas does not allow non-resident to use exemptions, use federal exemptions
Post a Comment